Practicing Business Law since 1996
At Lundgren Law Offices, we can help you form your business and provide instructions on how to follow proper business formalities to make sure that you maintain liability protections. Let us answer your business questions!
- Should your business operate as a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation?
- How does one go about setting up a business?
- Do you need a member or shareholder agreement?
- How can you be sure that you and your customers have the same understanding of your agreements?
- How can a business protect itself from customers who don’t hold up their end of a bargain?
We can also assist you in preparing business contracts to protect your interests in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Speak to us today.
A good contract is important for success in business
Are you planning to start a new business? The success of your business depends on proper formation and a good contract drafted for your individual needs. The key areas of our business practice are business formation, contracts, account collection, and litigation.
Also, get well-informed legal advice in matters such as personal injury, real estate and workers’ compensation.
Schedule an appointment from Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability and not rely upon advertisements self-proclaimed expertise.