“A great lawyer is an efficient problem solver, a compassionate counselor,
and a determined advocate.” L. Eric Lundgren
CHOOSE AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY FOR WYOMING LEGAL SERVICES
• Have you suffered personal injury caused by another’s negligence and need help
dealing with an insurance company?
• Have you been injured at work and need help with a workers compensation
• Forming a corporation or limited liability company (LLC)?
• Questions about a business contract?
• Involved in business litigation?
• Looking for help with a For Sale By Owner transaction for residential real estate
or commercial real estate?
• Is a problem contractor giving you a headache?
• Are you a landlord looking for a good lease agreement?
• Are you a Laramie County landlord looking to evict a tenant who isn’t paying
Lundgren Law Offices, P.C. has been helping Wyoming clients with personal injury, workers compensation, business law, and real estate law matters since 2000.
L. Eric Lundgren has been representing clients in these areas since 1996.
The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability and not rely upon advertisements self-proclaimed expertise.